Az-Zahra Madressa Announcements
بسم الله الرّحمن الرّحیم - السّلام علیکم
*Here are a few notes for Az Zahra Madressa first day:*
_*Online Registration Form*_
1) Fill out the registration form on-line: https://www.cognitoforms.com/AZM2/AZM20192020Registration
2) Payments will be accepted in person on registration day.
1) September 22nd: First day of Preschool through grade 10 (10:30 AM).
2) Student registration will start at 11 AM in the MPC for parents and guardians.
3) Former students will have regular classes in the Madressah and Imambara
4) New students should accompany parents in the MPC. They will be sent to their appropriate grades after registration.
5) Please follow the directions of parent volunteers who will ensure smooth flow of traffic.
6) Pizza lunch will be served the first day.
7) October 13th: First day of Academy
*Madressah begins at 10:30 AM and ends at 2:30 PM. *
_The Madressah calendar and schedule are available on the website (AZM Website)._
_Lunch will be served every Sunday. If you would like to sponsor a lunch ($250 and $30/drinks), contact Sr Fauzia Nayani (AZM lunch coordinator) or Br Murtaza Mulla._
Dates to Remember
- Sept 15, 2019 -Teachers Orientation
- Sep 22, 2019-
* 1st Day of classes for Pre K-10th grade students
* Registration Day for parents and new students.
AZM Parent Broadcast Messaging Service: If you want to be added to AZM WhatsApp Broadcast texts for important, relevant and urgent messages please text Br Abbas Raza @ 612-237-6501 or Murtaza Mulla @ 763-443-3021.